Membership is open to Oahu residents who are interested in hour-for-hour service exchanges with other members of the Oahu Timebank.
An orientation session may be a condition of final membership approval.
- If you are joining as an organization, click the checkbox.
- Enter your first name.
- Enter your last name.
- Enter the email address you plan to use for timebanking.
- Enter a password. Security tip: Do not reuse passwords.
- Re-enter the password.
- Click the Apply for membership button.
- An email will arrive in your inbox. Follow its instructions. Tip: If you don't see the email in your inbox, check your spam folder.
NOTE: 4/11/2016 - Note that we are evaluating the viability of the Timebank since our founding coordinator has moved to the continental U.S. We intend to contact members and applying members soon with an update and request for feedback.